Mother of Eight Says 'NOT Vaccinating My Kids Was The Best Decision I Ever Made'

 http://liveto110.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/110_vaccinations_21.jpg

 Photo Credit: http://liveto110.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/110_vaccinations_21.jpg

'A mother of eight, Tasha David explains why she is against vaccination stating that six of her vaccinated children suffer from a range of health problems. Three have Autism, one has ADHD and one has a language disorder. She refused to vaccinate her two youngest and says they’re the only ones without chronic health problems.

 When I first became a Mum, I never questioned getting my children vaccinated. It was just what you did when you have children - you do what your doctor tells you, because they know best.


My husband and I had never been told that there could be any adverse reactions, only a bit of redness and swelling at the injection site. So as each of our six eldest children got progressively sicker after each vaccination, we never made that connection.'

 Read more...

No comments: