Can These Compounds Help You Live Longer? New Longevity Drugs

Geroprotectors Image

ED NOTE: I don't agree with pharmaceuticals displayed in this writer's examples. Focus on the herbs only.

'Since the 1990s, I’ve been studying the biology of aging and traveling the world looking for ways to reverse the effects of aging.

When we’re in our twenties, our vivid childhood imagination overlaps with adult reasoning, so we can’t imagine that we’ll ever grow old. It’s as if old people have always been old, and we believe we’ll always remain young.

Is there a biological basis for this belief?

Since the 1990s, while researching material for my book, Prolonging Health (2002), I’ve been studying the biology of aging and traveling the world looking for ways to reverse the effects of aging. Along the way, I found a few gems.

The secret of longevity, a wise Chinese Taoist told me in an ancient temple in the pine-shrouded mountains of Chengdu Province, was to never get old.' 

Read more...

No comments: