Man survives Death and Discovers He STILL Exists Beyond and Outside of the body

 http://www.goodfuneralguide.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/article-1385027-02527e300000044d-69-468x340.jpg
Photo Credit: www.goodfuneralguide.co.uk

'For seven days, as I lay in that unresponsive coma, my consciousness went on a voyage through a series of realms, each one more extraordinary than the last — a journey beyond the physical world and one that, until then, I would certainly have dismissed as impossible.

For thousands of years, ordinary people as well as shamans and mystics have described brief, wonderful glimpses of ethereal realms. I’m not the first person to have discovered that consciousness exists beyond the body.

What is unique in my case is that I am, as far as scientific records show, the only person to have traveled to this heavenly dimension with the cortex in complete shut-down, while under minute observation throughout.

There are medical records for every minute of my coma, and none of them show any indication of brain activity. In other words, as far as neuroscience can say, my journey was not something happening inside my head.'

Read  more...

No comments: