The Soy Decoy: Why Soy is Not a Health Food





'I know it goes against everything we hear these days about healthy eating, but I’m here today to tell you that I don’t eat soy products, and I don’t think you should eat soy products, either.

There. I came right out and said it. Might as well get the controversy right out in the open from the start, right? (wink)

Honestly, I’m not looking for a fight. In my real off-line life, I almost never talk about dietary choices with people unless they flat-out ask me my opinion. Diet is a really personal thing, and people often feel defensive if their choices are questioned. But the soy issue really concerns me, so I decided to take this opportunity while guest-posting here at Keeper of the Home to talk about the side of soy we don’t usually hear about.'

Read more...

No comments: