How to grow huge produce fast with a Tower Garden




'So last spring (2013) I bought an aeroponic vertical garden called the Tower Garden.

I grew a bunch of veggies and herbs, and it was really fun.

This year I decided to document the growing process. So I took a selfie with my Tower Garden almost every day for two months and put together a little time lapse for you, which is at the end of video below.

One thing I forgot to mention in the video is that the Tower Garden is super eco-friendly, using only 10% of the water and land space as a regular garden.

It will grow food anywhere there is sunlight and permissible temperatures, and is especially great for folks who don’t have a yard to plant in. You can put it on your porch, deck, patio or in a sunroom. You can also grow indoors with grow lights.'

Read more...

No comments: