Functional Health Properties of Vinegar

'Vinegar has been produced and sold for thousands of years, dating back to before the 6th century. Vinegars flavored with fruit, honey, and malt were popular among the Babylonians, while Hippocrates used vinegar to manage wounds.

In 10th century China, some used vinegar to clean hands and prevent infections while in the early US vinegar was used to treat fever, poison ivy, croup, edema, and much more.1

Today we know that vinegar, which is traditionally made through a long fermentation process, is rich in bioactive components like acetic acid, gallic acid, catechin, epicatechin, caffeic acid, and more, giving it potent antioxidant, antimicrobial, and many other beneficial properties.'


1 comment:

shohel rana said...

Much helpful for me as I have just started a new blog. In the start it is very irritating when you are posting and posting and not receiving enough traffic. Its the hardest time for blogger I think. :p Well, I hope I will make my blog good soon. Your articles are much helpful in this matter. :) thanks

wordpress tutorial, tech news,technology