'Though pesticides are dangerous at high levels, recent studies have also suggested they may cause health problems at low levels of exposure, as well.
For years, we’ve been assured that the small amount of pesticides we ingest from foods won’t harm our health, but recent research is casting doubt on that theory.
It’s true that high levels of exposure are more dangerous, and have been linked with cancer, memory loss, and Parkinson’s disease. But small amounts, such as those that many of us are exposed to on a daily basis, may also increase risk of health problems over time.
Here’s a glimpse at what the science has found, along with steps you can take to protect your family.'