The Cancer Industry: Failure, Lies, and Big Profits


 http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/legacy_images/stories/Oct201295/image533637x.jpg

Photo Credit:wakeupcallnews.blogspot.com

'If you or someone you love is diagnosed with cancer, it is in your best interest to consider a second opinion away from the mainstream of the cancer industry. Oncologists will insist and even demand your immediate acceptance of surgery, radiation and/or chemotherapy. 

They will frighten you more than you already are with all kinds of horror tales and statistical babble, and even threaten you with not being your doctor anymore to keep you from seeking a second opinion outside of the cancer industry.  This is because they know that anyone hearing other options would never willingly submit to their expensive and horrendously toxic treatments that in most cases ruin health and shorten life.' 

Read more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


What a marvelous creation! I am referring to the "He Cures All Medication called the Hemp Oil". It has taken one with your genius, dedication and concern for Morgellons victims to spearhead such a monumental project.
This foundation brings comfort to hurting humans suffering who are desperate. I know for I am one of them. I am blessed to have the Hemp Oil purchase from Dr.Kish which cured my colon cancer within 3months of treatment, and in conjunction with this endeavor. It is a privilege that I certainly do not take lightly. Got the Best Indica Bud Hemp Oil that cured my cancer within 3 months treatment from Dr Kish drkish022@outlook.com.
As I write this, my blood stream is being rejuvenated by the Hemp Oil. New Life is being infused into my body, which energizes me. The calls, emails, smiles, assistance, I receive from you are uplifting and appreciated beyond anything you can conceive of.
I am so thankful to our brilliant Rick Simpson and DR Kish for spending his time and energy to brainstorm cancer treatment and design the Extension to the Wellness Protocol. This is undoubtedly a divine gift to the cancer community. KISH would desire me to give the Glory to God, I know. Glory to God!
I find myself unworthy to unlatch and walk a mile in KISH sandals. Websites cancer warriors, be cognizant we are being touched and renewed by Angels in human form (Rick Simpson and Kish). drkish022@outlook.com , get your cannabis oil.
this, foundation has undertaken the sponsorship of Hemp Oil to be the only assured cure for all kinds of cancer within the treatment period of 3 months