Are Millions of Americans Being Poisoned by Their Own Dental Fillings?

Photo Credit: AlterNet

"I was pretty much housebound for a couple years,” she recalls. “I just didn't have the strength to leave the house by myself. I was able to keep my house fragrance-free but I had trouble being in a crowd, like on a bus or in an audience where you're sitting next to people because so many people wear fragrances. Or walking on the streets, the car exhaust would be overpowering."

A friend suggested her problem might be mercury exposure from her dental fillings, but she dismissed the idea. After all, her neurologist had already tested her blood for mercury and did not find anything to worry about. 

Read more...

No comments: