How to Cook Healthy in a Tiny Kitchen

Photo Credit: Renegade Health

'A couple of weeks ago we did a survey that some of you answered. Here’s a question that we received, which I’d like to answer today:

Can someone please show those of us on a budget and living in tiny quarters, with kitchens the size of closets, how to afford and prepare all this wonderful health food? Just once, I’d like to see a fancy prep demonstration held in a kitchen my size…

That’s a great question!

I must admit that I’m a happy renter. I’ve never purchased any real estate in my life, not because I think there’s anything wrong with it, but because I like the freedom of not owning anything and being able to move whenever I want.

For that reason, and the fact that I’ve lived in many different cities, I have had the chance to experiment with different kitchens. Some were large and modern, and some were extremely small, kind of like the one you’re describing.'


No comments: