Garlic - A Natural Treatment For HPV

http://pigeonracingpigeons.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/garlic-cloves.jpg
Photo Credit:www.pigeonracingpigeon.com

'Warts are considered non-cancerous skin growths - different strains of the human papilloma virus (HPV) cause warts to form on different areas of the body. Warts that form on the fingers are typically called "common" warts, while those that appear on the soles of the feet are called plantar warts. To treat common warts, plantar warts, and corns without acid, cryotherapy, or excision, all you need are fresh garlic cloves, a knife, and athletic tape.'

Read more...

4 comments:

panaster manster said...

What a great blog, i am searching in google from couple of days” but did not find any great way, but my search came to an end after visiting your blog.!!!Do you have any more related blogs or ideas related to like your this blog, it will help me in my further research work…Will keep following your blogs…
sprains || strains || tennis elbow

ashish mehta said...

fibromyalgia || rheumatism || sciatica

Kavin carlson said...

I found your blog quite interesting and the concern in the blog is really impressive.I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in your post. Thanks for sharing.

back surgery || neck stiffness || neck ache || rheumatologists

Mike Anderson said...

I was very happy to have found this site. I wanted to thank you for this excellent post. I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post in the future

Neck Surgery