7 Things Big Pharma Doesn’t Want You to Know…


Pharmaceutical Industry: A prescription for money.

1. Only the United States and New Zealand allow pharmaceutical companies to advertise directly to consumers.

2. When the “normal” blood pressure range was adjusted downward, 35 percent more Americans (13.5 million) became hypertensive overnight and eligible for insurance-paid drugs.

3. New bone density thresholds increased the number of people with osteoporosis by an astounding 85 percent—yet another windfall for the pharmaceutical companies, but a disaster for the millions who are being treated unnecessarily.'

Read more...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I leave a comment each time I like a post on a website or
if I have something to contribute to the conversation.

Usually it is caused by the passion displayed in
the article I read. And on this post "7 Things Big Pharma Doesn't Want You to Know...". I
was excited enough to write a comment :) I actually do have 2 questions for
you if it's okay. Is it just me or do some of these remarks come across as if they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at other social sites, I would like to keep up with you. Could you list the complete urls of your communal pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
My web site ; long term loans

Health Maven said...

Hi whoever you are (anonymous) - I agree. Most of the comments on the original article were brain dead folks OR trolls/shills who are frothing at the mouth to comment on articles that contain anti-vaccination commentary. They come out of the basement in swarms on almost every vaccination article that I've read. Don't know why the posters don't remove them. There's enough pro-vaccination PROPAGANDA out there in the mainstream media. They should be kept out of internet content completely! My facebook name is Paul Fassa. See you later.